Fri, May 22|
The Space Oakville
Women's Healing Immersion with Bee Bosnak
Bee Bosnak is the a New York City based healer/teacher/mentor and the creator of Heal Yourself. Bee has been studying yoga, meditation and the human condition for the past decade and continues to study philosophical and spiritual aspects of the practice from various disciplines.
Time & Location
May 22, 2020, 6:30 p.m. – May 24, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
The Space Oakville, 323 Kerr St, Oakville, ON L6K 3B6, Canada
About the Event
The Women’s Healing Immersion
May 22-24th 2020
Saturday & Sunday 1-6pm
Are you ready for a weekend of internal observation? To hit the pause button and flow with more clarity, wisdom and wholeheartedness? Are you prepared to do the work necessary to access the profound information that sits in the basement of your psyche? In this transformational intensive, you will immerse yourself for three days in various healing modalities from yoga, meditation, breath-work, shadow-work, yoga-nidra, story telling, sound healing, somatic studies, embodiment and more. You will explore your psychological history through guided contemplative journeys and connect deeply with a sacred community of women as well as your divine femininity.
Who is this for?
- serious women who are ready to heal, face their shadow, and peel layers of conditioning
Are you looking:
- to cultivate a stronger relationship with yourself, those you love and the world?
- for a safe space to share, connect and rejoice?
- to express your deepest heart fully?
- for a path to heal from within?
- to commit to your life?
- to understand where resistance comes from?
- for forgiveness towards the unheard and unseen inner child?
- to live from a place of true connection?
- to identify the trigger, fade the fear and embrace vulnerability.
What women are saying:
This was absolutely one of the best immersions I have ever done. The exercises we did were so profound! When Bee comes to mind, I can’t stop but smile and feel this energy of love. This whole experience was life changing for me! Thank you so much! – Eliana W
This immersion allowed me to touch parts of my pain that I was scared to face. It wasn’t easy. It was messy, chaotic, and beyond painful but what a beautiful destruction it was. I needed to break so I can put myself back together, one painful piece at a time. For me to heal, I had to recognize what was hurting me and this immersion helped me do just that. Bee is an enigma. More than anything, you don’t really just meet her. You feel her. She invites people to be their authentic selves without fear of judgment. If there’s anything that truly impressed me, it’s that she is able to hold space for all of the emotions and energy in that room. – Aly M
Thank you will never come close to encompass the gratitude I feel. Bee guided me on this journey from pain, sorrow, shame & anger to strength, being open, forgiveness, compassion & gratitude. Bee was so patient, she adapted to the groups needs & energy; she provided a safe space for us to feel, share & grow. This immersion was everything I didn’t know I needed & I will be eternally grateful for the experience. – Illiana R
What you’ll experience:
- a confident understanding of where your body keeps score and what your soul craves
- deep inner shadow work that reveals information from your past and your parents
- the refinement of your story and how you tell it
- yoga and meditation practices to help you bring more love to each triggering moment
- a fascinating understanding of how your body/brain holds onto trauma
- leading from your intuitive human essence
- group discussions on grief, pain and honoring
- somatic embodiment practices
- altering your nervous system from stress to rest
I feel so much more connected to myself and the curtains of darkness were truly lifted. I worked through some deep childhood trauma and realized I was still carrying some heavy baggage around. Bee is a beautiful guide and brings light to everything and to everyone – Sue S
Bee is a clear mirror and such a strong woman who is clearly doing the work herself. She managed to push me out of my comfort zone while held space for me to feel safe processing and feeling what came up. She is able to create a deeply healing experience for anyone that feels called to take their healing to the next level. – Amanda S
Bee is on a remarkable path by creating the space for healing for each individual. She exudes great energy and is filled with so much wisdom that you just want to soak it all in. She’s truly an earth angel! – Jennifer S
Bee is the real deal. One of the many things I admire about her is that she is no stranger to the messy art of healing. She has done her own work, continues to do her own work, and this is why I trust her and why I signed up for this immersion. Her ability to translate her knowledge and experiences in ways that allow others to do their own healing work is nothing short of powerful. The flow of the immersion weekend was so appropriate, it allowed our group to feel safe to open up and do our own deep work, and connect with one another while we were in it. The embodiment (somatic experiencing) part of the immersion brought it to a whole new, elevated level. Grateful. – Melissa M
PAST PARTICIPANT TAKEAWAYS
- Allowing myself to understand, feel, and process all I was going through in a space with sisterhood, I was able to truly let go.
- I took back my connection to my breath, compassion & faith. This was everything I needed and more.
- It brought me back to my truth, awareness of my emotions and what my energy brings to life. It felt amazing to finally free myself from the trauma from childhood I was so tightly holding onto.
- The partner work was truly incredible. I realized I don’t necessarily have to directly confront my parents to get my story off of my chest and change my narrative.
- Such a magical experience. I am deeply grateful.
- Relieved, I removed a pound of weight off my shoulders. It felt good to express feelings and thoughts that were being held in for so long.
- I was really inspired by the whole ‘bring it on’ attitude of the weekend.
Healing Immersion w/h Bee